die all alone


Today? nothing special for today peeps.
Feel hurted is still inside, like what kaka fyy said lahh "kau kena pandai terima kenyataan"
yess im accepting but i cant control my feelings. Im losing someone very special in my life and it takes too long to built a new life. I've to learnt more things termasuk uruskan diri sendiri. Untunglah siapa ada boyfriend, hidup bf boleh uruskannn. Bf jagaa kita. aku takda :')
Ya Allah i dont know why im too weak and i cant accept the fact infront of me. Why me to be on this situation? why i've to feel all this and why me? Give me strength to face all this God, im not too strong enough for all this.

nis, you waste your tears, you cry all alone but people outside there happy happy without thinking of youu. so what? aku tak minta simpati orangg, let me alone!

K look, can you accept if you have to celebrate your anniversary all alone? Hangout alone? Talk alone? All alone? you'll feel nothingg and akan rasa hidup ni takda guna dahhh. Yess im trying to accept all thiss and i try to be strongg! im trying peeps but the pain always keep forcing me to be weak, i wont let the pain win but haihh i dont know what to do now. Can you all tell me when i can stop crying like hell?

Ye aku tak boleh lemahhh and aku kena terima semuanyaaa, think again peeps, if you at my place also korang tak bolehh nk terima semuanyaa, maybe ade sikit yg boleh terima. tapi tak tahu lahh semangat korang mcm mana. Tapi untuk aku seriously aku manjaa gilaa. Aduhaii come on aniss, manja pun berpada lahhhh. I need someonee for chilling me now :'(
Satu je nak pesannn, be a good friend to your friends and always respect them, dont be selfish you wont get anythingg andd yeahh kalau korang khianat aku pun aku still ngaku korang kwn aku and iloveyou guys :') Takda guna gaduh pasal laki and yeahhh as a ordinary human, aku beralah.

Kaka bymuk, kau jgn mengada nak pindah mana mana tahun depann. Aku sorang lah dkat rumahh. nanti kau takda siapa aku nk peluk time sedih, siapa nk gegilaa dgn aku and siapa nk masak untuk akuuu. Aku rinduu kau doee. even kau tgh berdengkur sebelah ni mcm haram, aku still sayang kauuu. dengkuran kau yg buat aku selalu ingt kau :') Thanks for everythingg kakak. Adik always sayang kakaknya, air dicincang takkan putus :') I have a great biological sister, korang ada? kiki

Ya Allah, give me strength to face all this and Insyaallah i will come to your house again soon aminnnn :')

-anis azureen ank abd aziz-