bby love b a lot!


YOU THE ONE WHO ALWAYS;
said that you love me,
said that you miss me,
said that you wanna hug me,
said that you wanna kiss me,
said that you care for me,
said that you always with me,
said that you never cheat on me,
said that you always there for me,
said that im the one who is everything for you :')
AND,
YOUU ;
always love me,
always miss me,
always think of me,
always hug me,
always kiss my forehead,
always kiss my cheek,
always kiss my mouth,
always care for me,
always with me,
always help me,
always there for me,
always my everything,
always be my one && only :')
UNTIL FOREVER!

i realize 6 more days we're gonna celebrate our one year anniversary and i really hoping its going to be well. we wait all days and this is the most important day for us. yess its 24th of april and we have been one year together. seriously im happy with youu, i appreciate youu to be in my life and also appreciate for all your kindness and you always help me a lot. many things, many secret we keep together right. just both of us know everythingg. "I LOVE YOU" the words you always said to me and also "I MISS YOU" hihih :') i dont wanna lose youu and i admit thats i've done so many wrong or silly mistakes to youu. like i say, as a human, i just can make the same mistake without realize smething that i've done is not bad and make an effect to our relationship. seriously i really love youu so muchh always and forever, you're my everything in my life. there is nothing left to make me happy in my life just only YOU :') i hate my life and it makes me feel so shit! you know right? haihhh life is so cruel babe and really not fair at all. no one can understand my situation but just only one person is the most understand myself is youu :) baby, nothing left i've to say just I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH ALWAYS AND FOREVER! muahhhh.